Ivy docs: Settings Files: property has

ifset:    the variable will be set only if the provided 'ifset' variable is
already set (Since 2.4)
unlessset: the variable will not be set unless the provided 'unlessset'
variable is set (Since 2.4)

Doesn't that say that ifset and unlessset do the same thing?  Doesn't unlessset
say, in effect,
unlessset: the variable WILL NOT be set if the 'unlessset' variable IS NOT set,
which is the same as saying,
unlessset: the variable WILL be set if the 'unlessset' variable IS set,
which is the same as ifset.

Shouldn't it read
unlessset the variable will only be set if the provided 'unlessset' variable is
not set
?

Peter West

"My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour."