Hi,

I'm using Ivy programmatically (in the context of SBT) and I need to
be able to transitively substitute a small set of modules with a
compatible set which have a different organisation, but which share
artifact names, revisions etc.

To give a specific example, I want to replace,

  org.scala-lang#scala-reflect;2.11.8

with,

  org.typelevel#scala-reflect;2.11.8

everywhere within the dependency graph. Note that I only want to add a
dependency on org.typelevel#scala-reflect;2.11.8 if there is a
dependency on org.scala-lang#scala-reflect;2.11.8 somewhere in the
graph (which I don't know ahead of time), so it's not enough to
unconditionally exclude the org.scala-lang module and include the
org.typelevel one.

Is this possible? If it is, pointers to the necessary mechanism would
be very welcome. If it isn't, suggestions for workarounds would also
be very welcome.

Cheers,

Miles

--