Hi Tushar,

It's hard to tell what role Ivy is playing in this issue you are running into. Can you add a bit more details like what kind of exclusions you have and what exception you are running into?

As for a sample application, the nature of your application is too broad, in context of Ivy and I am not aware of such an example to point you to.

-Jaikiran