From:   "Shawn Heisey" <apa...@elyograg.org>
To:     ivy-user@ant.apache.org,
Date:   06/08/2018 09:40 AM
Subject:        IvyDE from Eclipse Marketplace is ancient

I'm using IvyDE in eclipse.  The eclipse version is Oxygen.3a, the IvyDE
version is 2.2.0.final-201311091524-RELEASE.  I actually had no idea
until just now that IvyDE was such an old version.  I installed it using
Eclipse Marketplace only a few weeks ago.

I was having a problem with slf4j dependencies.  Through a process of
elimination, I have determined that the slf4j project has broken their
dependencies in the newest version.  But I do still wonder about that
ancient IvyDE version.  Is there are newer version of IvyDE available?
If so, how do I get it into eclipse?

Thanks,
Shawn

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 03VUdDX9z) is spam:
Spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=03VUdDX9z&m=0d8fc49add16&t=20180608

Not spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=03VUdDX9z&m=0d8fc49add16&t=20180608

Forget vote:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=f&i=03VUdDX9z&m=0d8fc49add16&t=20180608

END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.