I'm not a project contributor but here's my +1.
Also, thanks for your work!

Ross

From:   "Jaikiran Pai" <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
To:     "Ant Developers List" <d...@ant.apache.org>,
Cc:     ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Date:   06/13/2018 11:48 AM
Subject:        [VOTE] Apache IvyDE 2.3.0-rc1 release

I have built a release candidate 2.3.0-rc1 for Apache IvyDE.

The tag is here:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXQxLXVzLXdlc3QuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9yZXBvcy9hc2Y%2FcD1hbnQtaXZ5ZGUuZ2l0O2E9Y29tbWl0O2g9cmVmcy90YWdzLzIuMy4wLXJjMQ%3D%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=1632b721

You can download the distribution from this URL:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXN0LmFwYWNoZS5vcmcvcmVwb3MvZGlzdC9kZXYvYW50L2l2eWRlLzIuMy4wLXJjMQ%3D%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=0b61221b

The Eclipse p2 repository is there:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXN0LmFwYWNoZS5vcmcvcmVwb3MvZGlzdC9kZXYvYW50L2l2eWRlL3VwZGF0ZXNpdGUvaXZ5ZGUtMi4zLjAucmMxLTIwMTgwNjEzMjAyMy1SRUxFQVNFLw%3D%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=8587450c

This release consists of the following changes:

* FIX: xml bomb in workspace causes hang in Ivy code during Search or
Synchronize operations (
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zNTQ%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=0dec03b4
)
* FIX: Deadlock in classpath container
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zNjE%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=aac009a8
)
* FIX: Typo in IvyResolveJob
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zNjI%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=26af1123
)
* FIX: User-selected configurations not checked in the viewer
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zNzg%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=ee43d332
)
* FIX: Fix ClassCastException
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zODY%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=f71b43e1
)

* NEW: Support for OSGi 'Bundle-Classpath' directive
* NEW: Basic support for the workspace resolver to find OSGi bundles
managed by Ivy in the workspace
* NEW: Support for storing credentials securely

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

-Jaikiran

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 01VWfMRRQ) is spam:
Spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=01VWfMRRQ&m=ac8150dda2fa&t=20180613

Not spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=01VWfMRRQ&m=ac8150dda2fa&t=20180613

Forget vote:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=f&i=01VWfMRRQ&m=ac8150dda2fa&t=20180613

END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.