I ran across an issue trying to resolve the RestEasy jaxrs implementation
from JBoss.  This is my Ivy dependency defined:

<dependency org="org.jboss.resteasy" name="resteasy-jaxrs"
rev="4.0.0.Beta5" conf="compile->default"/>

When resolving with IvyDE in Eclipse, it errors out, trying to inject the
"working@<machine-name>" dynamic revision since they don't seem to publish
revision information with their Ivy / translated Ivy file in the public
repo.  They seem to have a slightly different parent pom structure, using a
relative path to point to the parent pom, where some of the version number
properties come from.

Using 2.4 presents this result ("working@<machine-name>") whereas 2.5.0-rc1
points to a circular dependency in their pom being the problem:

Unexpected error:
>> org.jboss.resteasy#resteasy-jaxrs-all;4.0.0.Beta5->org.jboss#jboss-parent;26
>> (org.apache.ivy.plugins.circular.CircularDependencyException:
>> org.jboss.resteasy#resteasy-jaxrs-all;4.0.0.Beta5->org.jboss#jboss-parent;26)
>
> org.apache.ivy.plugins.circular.CircularDependencyException:
>> org.jboss.resteasy#resteasy-jaxrs-all;4.0.0.Beta5->org.jboss#jboss-parent;26

Any ideas on this one?  I scoured the mailing list and didn't find anything
that seemed related to this problem I'm seeing.  Any suggestions?