On 01/11/19 7:52 PM, James Carroll wrote:
> Not sure if JL has the same issue, but I don't have a separate install of
> Ivy. I only have the one that comes with IvyDE.

It's my understanding that when a new version of Ivy is released (like
this 2.5.0), then IvyDE automatically pulls in that as an update. At
least that's what I have seen people mentioning when IvyDE started
pulling in our Ivy 2.5.0-rc1 release.

Is that not happening for this release? Can you check what version of
Ivy is currently being used by IvyDE and whether it is showing any
available updates for Ivy?

-Jaikiran