At our company, we've been using Ivy (currently Ivy 2.2.0) as a dependency
manager for over ten years.  We've developed a set of internal Eclipse plug-ins
on Windows to help with the development of our Java platform libraries and
solution applications.  The Eclipse plug-ins combine Ant with Ivy tasks and
programmatically with its classes.  Recently a Java developer has experienced a
FileNotFoundException exception related to creating an Ivy report in the cache.
 I am having difficulty tracking the issue, but I believe it may be related to
concurrent threads accessing the Ivy cache.  And it works without any exception
on my machine.  I'm looking for any insight from the Ivy community.
Regards, Jim

Below is the exception up to our internal class:

Java.io.FileNotFoundException: Invalid file path
            at
java.base/java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:231)
            at
java.base/java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:187)
            at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.report.XmlReportOutputter.output(XmlReportOutputter.java:59)
            at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.report.XmlReportOutputter.output(XmlReportOutputter.java:48)
            at
org.apache.ivy.core.report.ResolveReport.output(ResolveReport.java:99)
            at
org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.outputReport(ResolveEngine.java:352)
            at
org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.resolve(ResolveEngine.java:321)
            at
org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.resolve(ResolveEngine.java:174)
            at org.apache.ivy.Ivy.resolve(Ivy.java:492)
            at
com.sas.tools.ifabs.ivy.twotwo.Ivy220.resolveRetrieve(Ivy220.java:595)

Invoking class:
ResolveReport report = mIvyInstance.resolve(realMRID, vjrResolveOptionsVJR,
false);