I've played around with Artifactory to know I like the product and that it
would in fact solve this problem, but the problem becomes how to sell it to
those in charge to adopt Yet Another Tool--from me, no less.  I've rocked
the boat so much getting Ivy and Hudson into the organization that I've
pretty much run out of silver bullets for the remainder of the year.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Rich