I don't think there's any way to define "wildcard" artifacts.

So either define a single large artifact that the user is required to
unpack, or else have the packager resolver unpack it.

In the latter case, you must update the ivy.xml file (and possibly the
packager.xml file too) when a new version is added that contains different
artifacts. We do this all the time in Ivy RoundUp and it's not a big deal
unless the people publishing the thing are releasing and changing things
around like crazy.

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs