Von:    "Andreas Fagschlunger" <andreas.fagschlun...@reflex.at>
An:     ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Datum:  15.03.2014 18:08
Betreff:        Force Ivy to use local repsitory instead of cache

Hello!

I've set up a Multi-Project environment with Ivy. Every Project builds and
publishes itself to the local repository. My problem is, when there are
two or more Builds from one Project and another Projects uses the first
one as a dependency, only the first build is resolved - because the first
Build is the one that lies in the Cache.

How can I force Ivy to use the latest build from the local repository as a
dependency and not the one which lies in the cache?

Best Regards,
Andreas Fagschlunger