Starting today, we now have an Ivy Jenkins job[1] which will publish our Ivy snapshot artifactto Apache Maven Snapshots repository[2]. This job has been configured to run after a successfulcompletion of our Ivy tests job (which runs on *nix).

What this effectively means is that we now have regular Ivy snapshots available as Maven artifacts in the Apache Maven snapshots repository. This will allow users and other projects to test out (on a continuous basis) latest Ivy snapshots and help catch any issues more quickly.

The Maven co-ordinates for the 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT (the current master version) are:

    <groupId>org.apache.ivy</groupId>
    <artifactId>ivy</artifactId>
    <version>2.5.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

and can be found here https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.5.0-SNAPSHOT/