https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jailhouse-dev/CADBYqjPb3%3Dhh%2BRhfCCzHXdZWh2jfrBm%2Bs8%3DX37v9GksJu81ZRg%40mail.gmail.com.
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00,(One
Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds)from theCoca-Cola Lottery promotion United
Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil
and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United
States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our
international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only
selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the
winner applying.
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
1. Full name:
2. Address:
3. Sex and Age
4. State:
5. Telephone Number:
6. Occupation:
7. Email:
8.Stamp Size Photo:
8. Bank Name, Acc No and Ifsc Code:
To claim your prize, please fill and submit your verification form immediately
via email.
Dr. Richard Domnic   worldc...@europe.com
Foreign Service Manager
Coca-Cola Lottery (Pvt) Ltd.
Tel: +4474487222667
Email: worldc...@europe.com
I want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor
In the Society When Coca-Cola Makes You a Beneficiary Of their World Of Wealth.
Congratulations once again !!!