**

*Pleas sent you resume to n...@e-zencomp.com  or g...@e-zencomp.com*

Hi, Friends

We are in need of IT recruiters for our US staffing company for Hyderabad
Location.

Fresher (0-6 years) ---4 positions

Senior recruiters (1-2 yrs of exp)—2 positions

*Requirement *

·       MUST have excellent verbal and written communication
skills.

     ·        Willingness to work Night Shift Timings (EST).

*Job Profile*

·       We are looking for a major contributor to provide their technical
recruiting expertise

to our Staffing division.

·       Proven experience recruiting candidates in the US including US
Citizens, Green

Card Holders, and H1 Candidates.

·       Experience into end to end hiring process.

·       Proven experience and ability to source candidates beyond Job
portals

·       Must have experience in sourcing strategies, customer relationship
management.

·       Highly motivated and target oriented.

·       Work well in a team and support team members towards a common goal
of making placements.

*KINDLY SEND UR UPDATED CV WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:*

* *

·        Full Name:

·       Contact No:

·       Current Location:

·       Current Company:

·       Current CTC:

·       Notice Period:

·       Best time slot for telephonic interview:

* *

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Guru Appaji*
*EZEN Computer Services Inc*, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Email: g...@e-zencomp.com,
www.e-zencomp.com,

 * *