*Please forward you resume @
**sg...@loginsoftconsulting.com*<sg...@loginsoftconsulting.com>
*,*
**
Dear Business Partners,

Hhope you are doing great. We have urgent requirement with one of our direct
client.

*Please find the requirement below:*

Position      : Database Administrator
Location     : Irving - TX
Duration     : 9 months

*Job Description: *
1. Install *Oracle Enterprise SW* on *AIX/SUN* systems
2. Install *DB2 UDB SW* on *Sun Solaris* platforms
3. *Maintain/Configure Oracle/DB2 instance/table space/data files
*4. Manage and *configure database backup* strategy for *oracle/DB2 DB
*5. Ability to troubleshoot *DB* issues related to internal *DB errors* and
*DB performance* for *Oracle/DB2 DB*
6. Develop and manage *DB* objects/SPs on *Oracle/DB2 DB* platforms

*If you are comfortable with the above requirement, please forward your
updated resume and let me know with the below information ASAP.*

Complete Name:
Rate:
Availability:
Contact Number (Cell and Home):
Present Location:
Willing to relocate (YES/NO)
Visa Status (H1B/EAD/GC/USC):
Years of experience with required skills:

-- Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and
Have a great day.

Thanks & Regards *Guru*
Sr. Recruiter
Loginsoft Consulting