*Please Sent you resume at
**sg...@loginsoftconsulting.com*<sg...@loginsoftconsulting.com>

Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

Please do let me know if you are comfortable for the below requirement, if
yes, kindly reply me back with your updated resume in word format, contact
information, current location, visa status and rate.

*1Requirement

**Sr.Cognos Developer
Location: Orangeburg - NY
Duration: 3+ Months

**Mandatory: *
*Senior Cognos *developer - 5 yrs hands on exp
*Cognos 8.1* and any versions above ok - 4 yrs hands on exp
*-Report Studio*
-*Framework Manager *
-*Powerplay Transformer*
-*Query Studio *
-*Analysis Studio*
*SQL development -* 2 yrs hands on exp
*
Desired:
*Oracle PL/SQL hands on exp
ODI or equivalent ETL tool hands on exp

*2Requirement

**Business Analyst
Location: Orangeburg - NY
Duration: 4+Months

*Responsible for development of business requirements for new IT
initiatives. Proven experience in providing a liaison role between IT and
the supported business customers. Responsible for performing quality
assurance testing and support for assigned projects prior to and after
turnover to client. Project management experience a plus.
*
Mandatory:
*5+ years of *business analyst* experience (*systems focused*)
3+ years of IT *testing experience*
*Desired: *
3+ years of project management exp
3+ years of PeopleSoft HR exp and/or
3+ years of Data warehouse modeling exp
3+ years of portal design exp
2+ years of mobile device application design exp *
*

--
Please feel free to call or mail for further details,

Thanks & Regards *Guru*
Sr. Recruiter
Loginsoft Consulting
llcwww.loginsoftconsulting.comsg...@loginsoftconsulting.comph no: