*Please Send me you resumes *@ sg...@loginsoftconsulting.com,

Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

Please do let me know if you are comfortable for the below requirement, if
yes, kindly reply me back with your updated resume in word format, contact
information, current location, visa status and rate.

*1 Requirement *

*SQL Database Administrator
Location: Irving - TX
Duration : 9+Months*

*Note*: Vendor to provide Laptop with SQL 2005

*Skills: *
• 3-5 years of experience in administrating *SQL Server 2005(including 2000)
*.
• 3 years of experience in *managing replication strategies, backup &
restore, SSIS*, and code *fine tuning *capabilities.
• 2-3 years of experience in developing *TSQL* code and performance tuning.
• Having strong skills in *design* and *developing database schemas*
and *database
architecture*.
• *Trouble shooting* and problem solving skills.
• Having strong communication and presentation skills.
• Should be flexible and a team player.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and multiple systems

*2 Requirement

**.NET Developer
Location: Irving - TX
Duration : 9+Months*

*Note: *Vendor to provide laptop with Windows XP, Explorer 8, Office 2007,
Outlook, SQL Server 2005, Visual studio 2005

*Skills *
Develop *front end* enhancements for *web site* with complex ordering
functionality.
Required skills:
*C#,*
*Asp.net, *
*Java script, *
Experience with* secure coding* practices
Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (or other Microsoft source control)

--
Please feel free to call or mail for further details,

Thanks & Regards
Guru
Sr. Recruiter
Loginsoft Consulting llcwww.loginsoftconsulting.comsg...@loginsoftconsulting.com