Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

Requirements:

* *

*SAP PI/XI SME*

*SAP PP/PI/QM*

*Oracle Manufacturing Consultant*

*Oracle Project Manager*

*Oracle HCM/HR Functional Consultant*

*Peoplesoft Functional Lead*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* *

*SAP PI/XI SME*

Must have experience working with a serialization or tracking project.
 Pharma exp. highly desired.  If they have exp. with AII, etc., home run.
Phoenix.
Start:  7/11/11

Duration: 3-6 months.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Peoplesoft Functional Lead*

6 months in Long Island and

client covering expenses.

Need a strong PeopleSoft Commitment Control (KK) Functional Lead type who
can not only configure but manage/work independently with a client.

Client is on PeopleSoft Financials 9.0.

Responsibilities include reconfigure KK to support reporting requirements
and integration with Project Costing.

PeopleSoft GL knowledge is also required.

Any Public Sector exp. is a plus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Oracle HCM/HR Functional Consultant*

*Requires Resumes:*

Yes

*Title:*

Oracle HR Functional

*Requirement Description:*

I do have a new requirement.  I would like to hire an Oracle HCM (HR, SSHR,
Benefits, etc. – Payroll would be very nice, but not required) functional
consultant.  Contract to hire with a three month period.  I’d prefer someone
who is east of the Mississippi.  I don’t see a lot of work on the west coast
anymore.  Let me know what other questions you have about this requirement.

*Start Date:*

7/4/2011

*Duration:*

3 month CTH

*Rate Range:*

*End Client City/State:*

WV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SAP PP/PI/QM*

Must have very strong data migration exp.  Migration of MFG, QM and Batch
Management objects.

Pharma exp. preferred

Location:  Atlanta with travel to NY.

Duration: 3 months+.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Oracle Manufacturing Consultant*

Duration: 6 months

Huntington, WV.

Start date 7/5 or 7/11.  End date 1/14/12.  We'll need the following:

*       MFG functional consultant (BOM/WIP/INV)
*       PO functional consultant (PO/INV/AP)
*       FIN functional consultant (AR/CM/GL)
*       OM functional consultant (OM/Quoting/AdvPricing)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Oracle Project Manager*

Location: WI

Duration: 3-6 months

Nice to have:

▪  GL, AR;

▪  AP, FA, PC;

▪  HR;

▪  MFG;

▪  OM/RLM;

▪  ASCP;

▪  WMS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* *

* *

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
36 York Road,
West Windsor, NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379***

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01CB87EE.712382F0]**: 732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <ku...@osairtech.com>

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>**

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/pavanreddy84*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pavanreddy84>

* *

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.

*Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
**ku...@osairtech.com*<http://mail.osairtech.com/cgi-bin/compose.exe?id=01991591c8ba56cc62e720994fb077a65d18&new=&xsl=compose.xsl&to=pa...@osairtech.com>
* with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.*.