:   Lucene is completely new to me. I just downloaded 1.9.1 and started
: experimenting with it. I am a bit confused though. I want to use the
: MoreLikeThis class, which appears in the javadoc, but does not exist in
: code. Where can I find it?

if you look at the way the main javadoc index is aranged, you'll notice
that some packages are listed as "core" and others are devided up in
sections with "contrib:" in their header...

http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/overview-summary.html

contrib code can be found in the "contrib/" directory, broken up by
module -- each module is built into a seperate jar.

-Hoss