Hello There,
I have the following position open. Please let me know

*Senior Oracle DBA with XML database design and tuning, Erwin.
*Location: *Baltimore, MD*
Duration:   *24 months*
Rate; *DOE*
*IN PERSON INTERVIEW IS A MUST!!!*

This work effort involves providing Oracle DBA support on Sun Solaris Unix
for the full life cycle database development. The resource will be creating
and maintaining databases in development and validation, and creating
kornshell and SQL scripts for promoting the databases to integration and
production. The resource will be working with data warehouses and
operational data stores, and utilizing ERwin data modeling tools for
logical and physical data models.
Additionally, the resource will be required to assist SSA in XML database
design and tuning.

*Skills Requirements:*
At least five years of DBA experience Oracle on Sun Solaris HP Unix at
Version 11g.
Experience creating Unix shell scripts.
Experience with designing, maintaining and tuning data warehousing and
operational data stores.
Experience with ERwin data modeling tools.
Experience with PL/SQL development, especially stored procedures and
triggers.
Experience with Oracle administration tools.
Experience with Oracle Real Application Cluster is a plus.
Experience with performance and tuning of Oracle database and applications.
Experience with Oracle RMAN backup and recovery.
Experience with XML database design and tuning.
Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent written and oral communications skills.

*Education:*Must have at least a BS or MS  degree in Computer Science or
equivalent with a minimum of eleven years of experience.

In order to apply for same, send me your updated resume along with 3
professional references and let me know the best time to reach you.

Thanks!

Rituraj Borooah

Recruiter

P: 646-233-3075

E: ritu...@x-istech.com

Also Check:
Google Group: Xrecnet - An IT Recruiters Network for US IT requirements.
Blog: http://xrecnet.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Xrecnet
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/xrecnet