On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 12:33:27 GMT, Jim Laskey <jlas...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Address changes from JEP 445 to JEP 463.
>>
>> - Move from a SYNTHETIC unnamed class to a MANDATED implicit class.
>>
>> - Don't mark class on read.
>>
>> - Remove reflection and annotation processing related to unnamed classes.
>>
>> - Simplify main method search.
>
> Jim Laskey has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Remove MANDATED flag from implicit classes

src/java.base/share/classes/jdk/internal/javac/PreviewFeature.java line 76:

> 74:         UNNAMED_CLASSES,
> 75:         @JEP(number=999, title="Implicit Classes and Instance Main
> Methods")
> 76:         IMPLICIT_CLASSES,

I assume you'll change this to 463 before integrating.  Can 445 be removed or
is there an issue with the symbol database that means it has to stay for a
release?

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16461#discussion_r1380180698