Hi,
firstly check that you've enabled debugging in environment.vars.

secondly make sure you've used -D option while compiling.

Then restart TCServer

Then, besides debug port session launch another session "telnet
localhost 4603" - this is a spy port, see inside for more info on
what's happening while deal input