Hi All,
nice to see a vivid conversation in this group :))) Again, I just asked for
a list to be able to parse the compiler output. We don't allow the code
with any warnings to pass the test, let alone to reach production (even if
it's "compiled successfully"). The list would help to see where are catches
(or what it misses).

As we see, everything is a secret in jBase - syntax is "only for internal
development", the warnings list might exist but possibly would never find
its way to this group. OK, we have docs but there are many things that are
still murky... No offence to any of you, you're always a great help.

Cheers
VK

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com
"jBASE" group.