Hi again,

I solved Question 1 ... at least for me ...
anonymous wrote : Thus, I switched to Form Auth (incl. j_security_check) ...
session.invalidate does not work neither. Wrong ... it works, but the browser
caches the credentials and performs itself a re-login (right?)
I first used a JSF Web Project - I guess I missed a configuration because the
Form Auth really didn't work. Testing the same code within a "normal" Web
Project - it works...
Maybe a (my) JSF prob, but in fact I wear sackcloth and ashes regarding
question 1 ;-)

Especially Question 2 would yet be extreme interesting!

Thx

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037841#4037841

Reply to the post :