I use an EJB3 stateful session bean.

  | @Stateful
  | public class MyStatefullImpl implements MyStatefull{
  |
  |   public void applyFilter(...)  throws MyException {
  |   }

MyException is managed properly in my source code and is declared in the API .
Consequently, when this exception is thrown, my stateful bean is still
consistent . Unfortunately it looks like if an excetion go through a method of
a stateful bean, the stateful bean can not be used (on next invocation of one
of its method I got an javax.ejb.EJBNoSuchObjectException: Could not find
Stateful bean: a2a3m6o-w94gp-ezsdveoz-1-ezsdvf3b-3)

Is it possible to implement that an exception does not kill the session bean ?
(something similar for example with the @ApplicationException for JTA
transactions)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037899#4037899