On Tue, May 7, 2024 at 1:47 PM Michael Carter <mikeycarter1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> To put simply I'm creating a security scan into my plugin that I want to
> run independent of jobs but run on the nodes.
>
> I want to have it show up on screen it's running on the node

I suppose it should be possible. You would need to implement `Queue.Task` /
`.Executable`. There is quite a bit of boilerplate unfortunately, and it is
not so easy to discover which Jelly facets you must implement and how
(JENKINS-31203). The `workflow-durable-task-step` plugin would be a good
starting point to explore.