From: wak...@comcast.net [mailto:wak...@comcast.net]
Sent: 28 May 2014 21:51
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Cc: wak...@comcast.net
Subject: a few Jenkins questions

I have been using Jenkins for a few months now. I've apparently run enough
builds that the build number scheme
used by Jenkins (ex. Project_JUnit #978) has now wrapped around to
Project_Junit #20. These are not the exact
numbers but you get the idea.

Now that I've wrapped around I don't see Last successful build folder being
updated any more. It still has a build
from 8 days ago (when the wrap occurred), and I've had many successful build
since then.

Any idea what could be going on ?? Or how to get around this ??

I am running Jenkins ver 1.550

thanks
walter