From: Scott Evans [mailto:milwrd...@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 July 2014 18:03
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mailer plugin

As an update, in sending a couple test emails the headers indicate that it's
internally getting passed back to the master to send out to the SMTP server,
but rather than relying on just my looking at the headers I'd prefer someone
who knows the logic flow for the mailer plugin to confirm that emails always
get routed back to the master to send.

Scott