From: Panikera Raj [mailto:panikera.raj...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 October 2014 10:07
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can we print Master name in slave machine

Hi Matthew,
Thanks for quick help,
Ok can we print name of job, name of an upstream job?

Regards,
Panikera

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:24 PM,
<matthew.web...@diamond.ac.uk<mailto:matthew.web...@diamond.ac.uk>> wrote:
I’m quite confused about what it is exactly you are asking for. Are you asking
for the name of the master machine, or the name of a job, or the name of an
upstream job?
When you say “I need to find out who is running”, what do you mean? Does you
project need to find out its own name?
Can you answer my previous question: “When you say you want to print the
“master name”, what exactly do you want to print?” Provide some sample output.