Sorry, I don’t know how to help you more there.

--Rob

From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ankush Aggarwal
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 9:05 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Cc: Rob Mandeville
Subject: Re: Groovy script to do jenkins configuration

Hi Rob,

I have script to add Maven configuration through groovy script and it is
working fine. i need similar kind of script for sonar and artifactory.

maven3.groovy

import jenkins.*
import jenkins.model.*
import hudson.*
import hudson.model.*
a=Jenkins.instance.getExtensionList(hudson.tasks.Maven.DescriptorImpl.class)[0];
b=(a.installations as List);
b.add(new hudson.tasks.Maven.MavenInstallation("MAVEN3",
"/home/jenkins/apache-maven/apache-maven-3.2.3", []));
a.installations=b
a.save()

command line to execute.
java -jar jenkins-cli.jar -s  http://localhost:8080/ groovy maven3.groovy