Probably would be useful for someone.

It works for me with the following steps:

1. Create job and in post-build actions add Archive Artifacts
2. Run your job several times
3. Go to your build and in the menu you'll find link 'Artifact Diff'
4. There you'll see table with last successfull, failed, stable build -
click any build you're interested in.
4.1 If you want to see diff for the custom builds, use URL
%jenkins%/job/%your_job_name%/%current_build_number%/artifact-diff/%build_number_to_compare%/%your_artifaict_path%[?output=html|plain]

NOTE: html format is default.
Example:
Comparing artifaict called 'list.json' located under 'acrhive' folder
inside each build directory, compare build 4 and 5:
http://localhost:8080/jenkins/job/artifact-diff/4/artifact-diff/5/list.json?output=html