When I saw "no major user-visible changes", I thought that "user" referred just
to Jenkins users (rather than Jenkins administrators), and hence to me the
message meant "no major UI nor behaviour changes".

A major refactor might have "no major user-visible changes", but would be
high-risk. So, the existing message tells you about the anticipated effect of
putting on the new release, but does not tell you about the size of the
changes. I might be the only one to mis-read the message, but otherwise, maybe
a clearer message would be something like "Only trivial changes in this
release".

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Matthew

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you