From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Martin d'Anjou
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 10:55 AM
To: Jenkins Users
Subject: envinject plugin: should it be able to set the workspace?

A while ago, I was able to use the envinject plugin to set the workspace path,
but it does do that anymore. I wish I could control the workspace location for
two reasons:
1) I need to share workspaces between jobs because of the large volume of data
being produced (archiving is not practical)
2) Gradle is unable to continue a build when the absolute path to the build
output
changes<https://discuss.gradle.org/t/incremental-build-state-should-be-decoupled-from-workspace-location/505>.

Q) Is the envinject supposed to be able to control the workspace location?

Thanks,
Martin
jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/3c39a5e5-0df0-4756-bc43-f99430a44564%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/3c39a5e5-0df0-4756-bc43-f99430a44564%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.