Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 00:42:06 -0800
From: jule...@googlemail.com
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Run job on ALL cloud (i.e. Docker) slaves including a given label

Hi Vladimir,
thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I just set up my Jenkins
according to your screenshots.The problem I am having is, that the Node label
parameter factory (when given something like docker&&platformA) seems to not be
able to recognize the node labels of unstarted Docker images.I would like to
have the needed images to be automatically started (and stopped once they are
finished). I think unstarted images do not even have a real Nodename that can
be passed as a parameter.
Do you use this setup with Docker or other clouds?
Thanks,Julianus

Am Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016 18:17:59 UTC+1 schrieb zakyn:

Hello,

I just set it without any problem.

You need one job which will trigger the job(s) on all slaves on all nodes with
given label(s).

3rdparty_all job triggeres 3rdparty job on all nodes which fit "3rdparty"
labels.

See attachments. I hope it is clear.

Best regards,

Vladimir