Hi there,

We are trying to add some more automation from jenkins to gerrit. Currently
our jenkins is sending verified and code review value to gerrit using
gerrit trigger plugin. It's like
gerrit review <CHANGE>,<PATCHSET> --message 'Build is successful
<BUILDS_STATS>' --verified <VERIFIED> --code-review <CODE_REVIEW>

We want Jenkins be able to merge the code as well. We were expecting that
we can just do
gerrit review <CHANGE>,<PATCHSET> --message 'Build is successful
<BUILDS_STATS>' --verified <VERIFIED> --code-review <CODE_REVIEW> --submit

However, all of other arguments are working but not --submit. If we do it
from command line to ssh to gerrit and run gerrit review, the command works.

We took a quick look at the code of gerrit-trigger but it looks like it is
parsing the message, verified value and code review value but not submit.
Am I correct?

If you are using gerrit, how do you get code merged? Thanks for sharing the
information.

Best,
Zhaobang