There are a couple different ways I would do this but the simplest would be
to have a single job that triggers automatically whose primary function is
to trigger all the jobs you want running in parallel as downstream of
itself.

Another way would be to have this "trigger" job make use of the MultiJob
Plugin, in which case you can pretty easily stage the execution of multiple
sets of parallel jobs. The advantage of this plugin, even if you don't want
to separate your parallel job runs into multiple stages is that the success
of the job doing the triggering can depend on the success of the triggered
jobs, so you have one job's status to check for overall success/failure.

However, I am still learning about the Pipeline (aka Workflow) Plugin and
there may very well be a better way to express the parallel behavior you
are looking for using it. The misleadingly-named "parallel" keyword is
probably not it though... Here's an example of how it works:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/pipeline-examples/blob/master/pipeline-examples/parallel-from-list/parallelFromList.groovy#L27

You might be able to use this in combination with the pipeline-build-step
step:
https://jenkins.io/doc/pipeline/steps/pipeline-build-step/#build-build-a-job