Glen,

not it's not just
the META-INF/services/org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpFieldPreEncoder file I'm
concerned with, but any META-INF/services/* file, with examples including:

   - com.sun.net.httpserver.spi.HttpServerProvider
   - javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer
   - javax.websocket.ContainerProvider
   - javax.websocket.server.ServerEndpointConfig$Configurator
   - org.apache.juli.logging.Log
   - org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpFieldPreEncoder
   - org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.ALPNProcessor$Client
   - org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.ALPNProcessor$Server
   - org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.extensions.Extension
   - org.eclipse.jetty.xml.ConfigurationProcessorFactory

The ServicesResourceTransformer linked by Steven is probably what you need
to make sure all these files are correctly shaded.

Greg Wilkins <gr...@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com