Patrick,

If you want to start applications individually and have separate log files,
then you probably need to have different jetty-bases for them and different
server ports.

Alternately, you can hot deploy multiple webapps to a single running server.

Or if you really need fine grained control, you could write your own
deployer variation that start/stops the applications as you need.

Greg Wilkins <gr...@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com