Hi!

I use jetty for my server. I just wonder if there is a way to manage (get
count , list connection, force disconnect) connection ?

For example : i want verify client before it connect and then disconnect a
client if the authentication failed, how to do that ?

my code like this :

server = new Server();
ServerConnector httpConnector = new ServerConnector(server);
httpConnector.setPort(utils.server_listen_port);
httpConnector.setIdleTimeout(5000); //
httpConnector.setHost(listen_interface); // <--------- !
server.addConnector(httpConnector);
ServletContextHandler handler = new ServletContextHandler(server, "/");

hello h0    = new hello();          h0.bind_to_server(handler, "/");

public class hello extends HttpServlet{

    @Override
    protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse
resp) throws ServletException, IOException {
        try {
            if (!req.getParameter("key").equals("123"){

                 disconnect the client!

            }
            ... do other thing
        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
            write_response....(resp, "ERROR Exception " + e.getMessage());
        }
    }
}