>    If you are asking about supporting jakarta. * servlets, that is Jetty 11.

Nope. That was our plan but we have facades that implement the servlet
interfaces by delegating to the container's, and that doesn't work because...

> Jetty 12 will support multiple servlet versions.

I'm refering specifically to the fact that Servlet 5.0 and 6.0, in the Jakarta
namespace, are not compatible because they've removed some deprecated methods
and interfaces and added others. Implementing both in some system is
problematic, at minimum.

We haven't explored every trick of course.

-- Scott