>Bree Mcdonough wrote:
>
>>I think I could be totally unbiased?   I wrote this to somebody this
>>AM..referring to how cold it is:  IT's colder than  a well-diggers arse.
>>Anyone else have any expressions relating to the cold?

I acquired this expression from my Texan college roommate (who was SO
'Texas' that his high school, instead of varsity letter sweaters, gave
varsity letter horse blankets).

Having thus established authenticity, I can now cite the complete form
of this expression:

'It's colder than a well digger's ass IN THE KLONDIKE.'

Same roommate also provided the immortal "Ain't had so much fun
since the hogs ate Grandpa'.

ChuckE