I've run into a couple problems using jOOQ to interact with an Oracle
database using r2dbc. I've created a small project with test cases that
fail because of the two bugs at
https://github.com/wfhartford/jooq-oracle-r2dbc-tests

The first bug is a ClassCastException when checking the return value of an
operation which returns a row count such as an insert or an update. The
second bug causes a DataAccessException when binding an instance of
java.time.Instant in a statement bind variable.

Is this an appropriate forum to submit these bug reports?

Thanks,

Wesley Hartford