I can't reproduce this using just the table and jQuery code you provided. I
tried putting a separate style on td but that just stifles any hover effect
on both FF and IE7.

Is there any more information you can provide, or perhaps a test page
showing the problem?

--
Ted

<<inline: dealerskinslogo.bmp>>