If you really want to validate all disabled form fields also, the relevant
line in the plugin is

    .not(":submit, :reset, [disabled]")

to which you can add or remove functionality. Again, as Jörn has said,
usually disabled elements are not meant to be validated, so make sure it's
what you really want.

Ted