this might help:

http://www.ihwy.com/labs/demos/Current/image-hover-menu.aspx

- Jack

yaayme wrote:
Hi!
I'm trying to add a menu of tabs that show and hide as you hover over a div.
I think I have it working, but I also want to allow people to click on the
tabs which will take them to other pages. My tabs show and hide, but I can't
get them to stay displayed so a user can click on a link. Also, I'm going to
have multiple divs like the one in the example. How can I make sure that:

1) hovering on an image brings out the tabs and allows people to click on
them
2) mousing out hides the tabs
3) hovering on another image brings out that images set of tabs and hides
the other tabs for another image if those tabs for that image are showing

Attached is what I have so far. Many thanks in advance!! Attachment: http://www.nabble.com/file/p20676375/test.html test.html