Hi,
If the authentification is form-based, then the login credentials is passed
by GET or POST.
So you just have to add it to your ajax request

see the data option.

$.ajax({
   type: "POST",
   url: "some.php",
   data: "name=John&location=Boston",
   success: function(msg){
     alert( "Data Saved: " + msg );

If the authentification is based on .htaccess, you can use username/password
option

Pierre

W. C. Fields  - "I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."