Well that was an edited code. Infact, I was not returning any qty in
my original code. That was mistake.

My Server side code seems to be not taking name parameters. When I
rename the parameters to parameters[], POST seems to get all selected
values other wise I get the last selected value.

$(#parameters).change seems not  getting recognized by Jquery.