From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of leonardjos
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 5:07 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] I'd like to commission a custom jQuery plugin

Hi there,

I'm working on a small personal website and have a vision of how it
should look.  My problem is that although I know html, I simply dont
have time to study and learn Adobe Flash or jQuery.

Is is possible to get a jQuery plugin custom designed to provide the
functionality that I want?  And what would the estimated price be?
This could turn out to be quite a simple job for a web design student.

Let me know if anyone out there is interested in this project, and I
will provide them with a full brief of the project.  It will basically
involve working with images, embedding sound files that react to image
clicks and hovers, and making it all look flash-like and professional.

Thanks
leonardjos