From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Chacha Golden
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:19 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Your download is corrupted

It REALLY isn't NESSECARY to CAPITALIZE words FOR emphasis. IT is JUST
annoying.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Annie Stevens <prillychar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Oh, I'm on a message board that isn't even FOR Joomla?  That really cooks it
then.  Maybe the bad review is deserved, because THIS is the link he
provided to get HELP for the BAD file that I had a helluva day with.  How
else would I get here?  He offered this link as support for the Joomla
plugin.  Gosh this is so ridiculous.

Thank you for explaining about jQuery though, I did wonder what it was
because I've tested a few jQuery modules recently.

Cyndy