Hi everyone,

I am going to be working on a dashboard for an application that
contains 2 columns and several widgets in these columns. (a "widget"
will be a block element of various width/heights that will contain
text inside)

What I am looking for is something similar to Wordpress 2.8 Dashboard
where you can drag and drop boxes and your preferences are stored so
that you will see your preferred layout any time you come back to the
site.

Before reinventing the wheel, I was just wondering if any one has seen
any
good plug-ins that might help w/my layout dilemma.

Thanks,

Gercek